There are a number of trekking stretches in the hill stations of Kerala that are deep in the forests, with untouched beauty. Embark on a journey with us in the gorgeous hill station of Munnar in which we will spend the day with nature and make the most of what she has to offer. Walk along the lush greenery and appreciate the freshness of the air around you which will awaken your soul. Take this opportunity to walk through the tea plantations that are spread on long distances. Also go on and trek along the mountain ridge from where you will get a captivating view of the surroundings full of mist, clouds and hills in the distance. Another major lure of Munnar waiting for you to explore are the spice gardens here of cardamom, cloves and coffee etc. enjoy the aromatic fragrance that fills the air and also enjoy a hearty meal made out of these fresh spices. Enjoy the wonder of nature at its best and take back wonderful memories of the tea and spice plantations as well as the beautiful view from the mountain tops.
What is included in the tour
- English Speaking Guide
- Refreshments & Bottled Water during trekking
What is NOT included in the tour
- Transport arrangements.
- Drive to Starting point through main sightseeing points of Munnar
- Walk along the tea plantations
- Lunch among the forestry
- Walk through Shola Forest & Grass lands
- Pick up from the end point of the trek
This trek becomes one of the best treks at Kottagudi, Munnar, to view the landscape and explore some of the endemic birds of the region. We trek on the ridges of Western Ghats, Eastern Slopes which offers spectacular views of the plains of Tamil Nadu. The second highest peak in South India, the highest tea estate in the World “Kolukkumalai” etc can be also viewed.
Ø Drive of 26 kilometres from Munnar towards Top Station through some of the main sightseeing spots of Munnar like Madupatty Dam, Echo-Point, Kundala Dam etc. (45 minutes to 01 hour drive to the starting point).
Ø Trek starts with tea plantations which lead to tea plantation village and then to evergreen Shola forest, montane forest and grassland.
Ø Our trek starts at the height of 1800 meters MSL (approx) and the highest point of the trek is about 2250 meters MSL.
Ø Trek finishes at (near) Top Station and a drive back to Munnar
Package Payment Policy :
- 100% of the package cost in advance to guarantee the services.
Package Cancellation Policy :
- 30 days prior to check in date – No cancellation charges
- 30 days to 15 days prior to the check in date – 25% of total booked period
- Less than 15 days of arrival date – 100% of total billing for booked period
- Festive Days / Long Weekends / Peak Holiday Season booking cancellation - Non Refundable