A part of the Char Dham pilgrimage, Rameswaram has a lot of spiritual significance. Along with Varanasi, it is considered to be sacred to Hinduism. It is situated at the tail of the Country and is connected to the mainland India through the Panbam Bridge. It is also where one of the most respected personalities of India the Late President of India Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam was born. Ramanthaswamy temple in Rameswaram is built where, according to the Mahabharata Lord Rama is said to have constructed a bridge to go over to Lanka to rescue Sita who had been kidnapped by Ravana. The temple is a beautiful sight especially from a distance looking past the abundant waters. You can also walk along the Dhanushkodi Beach which is right at the tip of Rameswaram Island. This is right where the Indian Ocean and the Bay of Bengal meet which is called Arichal Munai. Here you can also see Adam’s Bridge which was built by an army of monkeys to help Lord Rama according to the Legend. The beauty of the place is truly captivating.
What is included in the tour
- AC Vehicle with experienced driver from 8 AM to 8 PM or for 12hrs from the Pickup timing.
- Parking/Toll Charges
- Driver Allowance
- Fuel Charges
- GST on the Transport Service
What is NOT included in the tour
- Breakfast, Lunch/Dinner, Tea/Coffee & Snacks
- Monument / Temple Entry Fees, Camera Fees
- All other things to mentioned in the inclusion list
- Birthplace of Late Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
- Ramanathaswamy Temple
- Sightseeing at where the Indian Ocean and Bay of Bengal meet
- Adams Bridge
- Dhanuskodi Bridge