Navagraha Temple tour will cover all the Nine Navagraha temples in Tamil Nadu - South India devoted to the nine planets.
There are nine major celestial bodies of Hindu astronomy – they are named;
1. Surya (Sun),
2. Chandra (Moon),
3. Mangala (Mars),
4. Budha (Mercury),
5. Brihaspati (Jupiter)
7. Shani (Saturn),
8. Rahu (North Lunar Node)
9. Ketu (South Lunar Node).
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in the mentioned hotels on Double sharing basis
- Breakfast During the stay
- Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary using AC Etios (1-3pax), AC Toyota Innova (3-6pax) & AC Tempo Traveller (6-12pax) with Experienced Driver.
- Parking / Toll Charges (Single visit to the mentioned places)
- Goods & Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flight, Train & Bus Fare Charges
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks(Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc)
- Temple Darshan, Pooja Ticket charges & Monument entrances
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee
- Driver Food Allowance
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
Day 01: On arrival at Trichy - Kumbakonam via Thanjavur
Drive to Kumbakonam. En route we’ll visit the famous Tanjore Big Temple (Brihadeeswara Temple). This temple was built in the 10th century by the Great Chola Dynasty, one of the World Heritage UNESCO Monument. We’ll then visit Thingaloor Chandran Temple, which is one of the Navagraha temples. Then drive to Kumbakonam. Overnight Stay at Kumbakonam.
Day 02: Kumbakonam
In the morning, we’ll visit a few other Navagraha Temples around Kumbakonam; viz, (1). Vaitheeswaran koil to receive the blessings of Lord Ankaragan (Sevvai) (2). Thiruvengadu for Budhan, (3). Keelaperumpallam for Kethu, (4). Thirunallaru for Sani (Saturn) and then head back to Kumbakonam. Overnight Stay at Kumbakonam.
Day 03: Kumbakonam – Trichy. Departure from Trichy
After your breakfast drive to Thirunageswaram to worship Lord Raghu. The serpent and then Alangudi for Guru, Suriyanar Koil for powerful Surya, the Sun God and finally to Kanchanoor for Lord Sukhran. In the evening have a visit to Swamimalai dedicated to Lord Muruga (the holy abode among six). Drive from Kumbakonam to Trichy for your departure.
Tour END with Happy Memories !