At the southern part of India, in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu, explore some of the most beautiful locations that are famous attractions that many long to visit. We will visit Mysore which is the second largest city in Karnataka which offers a place for a lot of sightseeing. After the Taj Mahal, the Maharaja palace here is the next most popular tourist attraction in the country. Also go through the Chamundi hills and go to Big Bull and St. Philomena’s Church, Jagan Mohan Palace and Mysore zoo. Oyu will also visit the landmark destination, Brindavan gardens which are a botanical park which is famous for the spectacular water shows with fountains that shoot water to the harmonious sounds of music. The rural district, Coorg is at the southern end of Karnataka. Also known as the ‘Scotland of India’ is a heavenly place to visit, having a tropical wet climate it is blessed with plush greenery and beautiful waterfalls that gush majestically throughout the year. At Ooty you can walk along the fragrant roses as the beautiful Rose Garden has more than 2000 varieties of roses. The Ooty Lake here too is an attraction at this artificial lake there are boat rides that take you along the still water from where you can admire the serene greenery around.
- Sightseeing Dariya Daulat Bagh, Gumbaz, Tippu Fort at Srirangapatna.
- Witness beautiful fountains and water shows at Brindavan Garden in Mysore
- Local sightseeing at Coorg
- Visit Rose Garden, Ooty Lake and Botanical Garden at Ooty
- Sim’s Park, Lam’s Rock, Dolphin Nose, Doddabetta Peak , Tea Factory and Garndens at Coonoor.
Day 1: Arrival At Mysore.
- Pickup from Bangalore Airport on arrival and proceed to Mysore.
- En route visit Srirangapatna (Dariya Daulat Bagh, Gumbaz, Tippu Fort and Temple).
- On arrival check in to hotel. Evening proceed to Brindavan Garden. Overnight stay at Mysore.
Day 2: Sightseeing At Mysore.
- After Breakfast Maharaja’s Palace, Chamundi Hill, Big Bull, St. Philomena’s
- Church, Jagan Mohan Palace and Mysore Zoo, Overnight stay at Mysore.
Day 3: Arrival At Coorg
- After Breakfast checkout and proceed to visit Chamundi Hill, Big Bull and Mysore Zoo. Later proceed to Coorg.
- En route visit Tibetian Golden Temple, Nisarga Dhama. On arrival check in to a hotel. Evening visit Raja’s Seat. Overnight stay at Coorg.
Day 4: Sightseeing At Coorg
- After Breakfast proceed to Talacaveri, Bhagamandala, Omkareshwara Temple, Merkera Fort and Abby Falls. Overnight stay at Coorg.
Day 5: Arrival At Ooty.
- After Breakfast check out and proceed to Ooty. On arrival check in to hotel.
- Later proceed to visit Ooty Lake, Rose Garden and Botanical Garden.
- Overnight stay at Ooty.
Day 6: Sightseeing At Coonoor.
- After Breakfast Proceed to visit Coonoor Sight Seeing (Sim’s Park, Lam’s Rock, Dolphin Nose, Tea Factory and Tea Gardens) and Doddabetta Peak.
- Overnight stay at Ooty.
Day 7: Departure From Ooty.
- After Breakfast checkout and proceed to Bangalore / Mysore / Coimbatore to board your Train or Flight.