Kerala is one of the most beautiful states in the country. With beautiful beaches, gorgeous hill stations, magnificent waterfalls, rich culture and unique flora and fauna it’s no wonder that this land is often referred to as ‘Gods own country’. The culture is very welcoming to all its guests with thousands of people flying from all over the world every year to marvel at its beauty. Munnar is a hill station located in the Western Ghats mountain range in Kerala. It has a picturesque landscape with huge rolling mountains in the distance covered in blankets of green and cool, calm air blowing in the distance. It is known for its tea plantations that have different types of tea grown here which produce a beautiful sight and also the tea museum is situated here where you can learn about the history and evolution of the tea industry. At Alleppey also known as “Venice of the east” is famous for the traditional houseboat, while riding on them you will feel like you are holidaying at some exotic European location. Enjoy a luxurious stay here as you sail on the calm backwaters with the view of the paddy fields and the coconut trees in the distance.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in the mentioned hotels
- Meal plan as specified.
Service of an experienced driver. [from 8 AM to 8 PM].
A/c vehicle for the entire trip. Make of vehicle is mentioned.
- The AC will be on when the car is on move only. While travelling in the plains the clients would need AC, which will be switch on. When the car is travelling uphill AC will be switched off.
- 20 hour house boating through the legendary backwaters of Kerala with all meals. (only if houseboat is part of the itinerary.)
- In hill stations non A/c Rooms will be provided in all seasons.
- Toll, parking, bata, etc.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Monument / National park, Sightseeing places entry fee, Camera Fee, Boating charges
- Kathakali / Elephant Ride / Kalariyapayattu
- All personal expenses
- Other things not mentioned in the inclusion list
- Relaxing environment at the hill station
- Visit tea plantation and museum
- Sightseeing at Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, Spice Plantations and Blossom International Park etc.
- Overnight stay at Houseboat
- Go to Fort Cochin, Jewish Synagogue and Dutch Palace etc.
Day 1 : Cochin - Munnar (160kms/4hrs)
- Receive a warm welcome by our driver upon arrival at Cochin.
- Get transferred to Munnar. Check in at the pre-booked hotel in Munnar, a beautiful hill station of Kerala, known for abundant natural beauty, peaceful environment, cool breezes, picturesque landscapes, winding lanes, lofty mountains, lovely valleys, lush green tea plantations, etc.
- Spend rest of the day at leisure enjoying abundant natural beauty and serene atmosphere.
- Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Munnar.
Meal Plan: Room Only
Day 2 : Munnar Sightseeing
- Take a very hearty breakfast at the hotel.
- Embark on very exciting sightseeing tour of Munnar, the most beautiful hill station of Kerala.
- Major attractions include Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, View Point,
- Tea Gardens, Tea Museum, Spice Plantations, Blossom International Park, Church, etc.
- On time get back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Meal Plan: Breakfast
Day 3 : Munnar - Alleppey
- Post breakfast, checkout from the hotel & drive to Alleppey (180kms/4-5hrs).
- Alleppey which has an immense natural beauty with a large network of inland canals earning it the sobriquet Venice of the east” & it is famous for backwater cruising & boat race.
- On arrival check into your Houseboat & cruise through the narrow canal amidst the Paddy
- Fields, Coconut Lagoons & Coir Villages which offers panoramic sights one can never forget.
- This is one of Kerala's most mesmerizingly beautiful & relaxing experiences.
- Overnight stay at houseboat.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea/Coffee & Dinner
Day 4 : Alleppey - Cochin
- After early breakfast, checkout from the houseboat & drive to Cochin (65kms/2hrs)
- Visit Fort Cochin - Chinese Fishing Net, Jews Synagogue & Dutch Palace.
- Later in the evening drop at Cochin/Ernakulam Railway Station for onward Journey.
Meal Plan: Breakfast
Package Payment Policy :
- 50% of the package cost in Advance to guarantee the rooms & vehicle.
- Balance 50% should be paid 10 days before the tour starts.
Package Cancellation Policy :
- Before 30 day from the tour date - 95% refund
- Before 15 days from the tour date - 50% refund
- Within 7 days from the tour date - No refund