The state of Kerala is known for its unique beauty all over. Lined with the Arabian Sea to the West there are a number of tropical beaches to visit here with golden sands covering the ground, clear backwaters and fresh sea breeze blowing. There are also a number of hill stations here knowing for their vast greenery. There is abundance of nature here with the unique wildlife as well. The state is a major tourist attraction and welcomes its guests with world class hospitality. In this package that we have put together you can visit some of the most famous attractions as you embark on a fun filled adventure with us. If you chose, go on and enjoy the sea with sports like surfing, swimming etc. you could enjoy a relaxing massage by the sea and feel refreshed. You can also go sightseeing and learn more about the culture visiting the temples. The major attraction at Alleppey are the traditional house boats where you can stay as you sail on the calm backwaters enjoying an amazing view of the paddy fields, coconut lagoons and the quiet village life in the distance.
What is included in the tour
- Above mentioned/base category room accommodation on Triple sharing basis.
- Pickup and drop from Madurai Residence (Arasaradi Home)
- All sightseeing, land transfer & inter hotel transfer.
- Driver's bata, toll, parking, road tax, fuel charges
- Transportation as mentioned with an friendly driver cum throughout your trip.
- Accommodation as mentioned with breakfast.
- Houseboat exclusively for you with all meals which includes welcome drink, snacks, tea, lunch, dinner, breakfast, mineral water etc.
- Houseboat - AC Only in the bedroom for 24hrs.
- Child below 5 yrs will be complimentarily.
- 5% service tax also included in this package.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air fare, Train Fare & Bus Fare Charges
- Lunch, Dinner, tea/coffee & Snacks
- Sightseeing places entry fee, Camera Fee, Boating charges
- All personal expenses
- Other things not mentioned in the inclusion list
- Relax on the shores with a herbal body massage
- Watersport activities like jet skiing, surfing, kayaking etc.
- Overnight stay at the houseboat.
- Sightseeing at historical monuments like Dutch Palace, Fort Kochi, St. Francis Church etc.
Day 1 : Madurai - Kovalam
- Pickup from Madurai, drive to Kovalam(310kms/7hrs).
- Up on arrival, check in to a hotel. This beach town ranked high among international tourists is an ideal destination to feel the tropical sun and to feel contented about the golden suntan.
- Water enthusiasts have a lot of beach activities to indulge in like - kayaking, swimming, surfing and skiing.
- Occasionally walk into some of the certified massaging centers alongside the beach and pamper yourself with an exotic herbal, body- toning massage.
- Overnight to be spent at hotel.
Day 2 : Kovalam - Alleppey
- Post breakfast, checkout from the hotel & drive to Alleppey (165kms/4-5hrs).
- Before that visit Padmanabaswamy Temple.
- Alleppey which has an immense natural beauty with a large network of inland canals earning it the sobriquet Venice of the east” & it is famous for backwater cruising & boat race.
- On arrival check into your Houseboat & cruise through the narrow canal amidst the Paddy Fields, Coconut Lagoons & Coir Villages which offers panoramic sights one can never forget.
- This is one of Kerala's most mesmerizingly beautiful & relaxing experiences.
- Overnight stay at houseboat.
Day 3 : Alleppey - Cochin
- After breakfast, drive to Cochin (60kms/2hrs).
- Later you will proceed for the half day sightseeing tour Kochi.
- The sightseeing tour Begin with visit to Jewish Synagogue [Closed on Friday afternoon & Saturday] built in 1568 AD. The Great Scrolls of the Old Testament, the copper plates in which the grants of privilege made by the Cochin rulers were recorded and the exquisite Chinese hand-painted tiles are of interest here.
- Later visit Dutch Palace [Closed on Friday] also known as Mattancherry Palace.
- It was built by the Portuguese and presented to the Raja of Kochi in 1555 AD. It acquired the present name after 1663 when the Dutch carried out extensions and repairs in the palace. At no time did the Portuguese or Dutch stay here. Its interiors are decorated with murals from the Ramayana and there are some lively displays of royal costumes and palanquins.
- You will also visit St. Francis Church in Fort Kochi. The Protestant church was originally built by the Portuguese in 1510 AD and is believed to be the oldest church built by the Europeans in India. It is here the remains of the inveterate traveller, Vasco-da-Gama were initially buried and 14 years later, his mortal remains were taken to Portugal. Santa Cruz Baslica Church is also worth visiting.
- Some beautiful paintings can be seen here.
- The Chinese fishing nets that line the sea-front and exhibit a mechanical method of catching fish by local fishermen in Fort Kochi is what you will see on your way while returning to your hotel.
- Said to have been brought from China by traders of Kubalai Khan's Court, they are used at high.
- (Optional)In the evening, you will witness Kaleidoscope dance performance which is an amalgamation of 06 different traditional dance forms of Kerala including Kathakali dance.
- Overnight @ Cochin
Day 4 : Cochin - Madurai.
- Post breakfast, checkout from the hotel & visit Asias biggest shopping Mall - LULU MALL.
- Later drive to Madurai & Drop.
Package Payment Policy :
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 30 - 16 days before date of departure: 75% of total cost
- 15 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Package Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date - 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure - 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show - 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.