Kerala is also known as “Gods own country”. It is one of the most beautiful states in the country and has a lot to offer as a tourist destination. Being rich in both flora and fauna it is the ideal holiday destination for couples who are looking to spend some alone time together amongst nature. The beaches here are among the most beautiful in the world with untouched golden sand covering the floor and the soothing sea breeze that blow in your hair. The scenery around the hill stations are breath taking with different hues of green and thick blankets of forestry that go for miles at end. Discover the history and culture of this beautiful land as you come across some of the most important monuments here was built centuries ago like the Dutch Palace and St. Francis Church. Also learn about the history of tea plantation at the one of its kind tea museum here. The stay at the luxurious houseboats here will make you feel as if you are in some European country as you sail across the calm backwaters peacefully. Embark on the perfect getaway as you travel with us.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in 02 double rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Meal plan as specified above.
- Candle Light Dinner for Honeymoon Couple once during the stay @ Munnar
- Flower Decoration once during the stay @ Munnar
- Honeymoon Cake once during the stay @ Munnar.
- A/c vehicle at disposal for the entire trip. Make of vehicle is mentioned.
- Service of an experienced driver. [from 8 AM to 8 PM
- 20 hour house boating through the legendary backwaters of Kerala with all meals. (only if houseboat is part of the itinerary.)
- In hill stations non A/c Rooms will be provided in all seasons.
- Luxury taxes, toll, parking, bata, etc.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air Fare/Train Fare & all entry fees at sightseeing spots
- Any additional meals other than mentioned in the inclusion
- Items of personal nature like portage, tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water etc.
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary with an (*)
- Sightseeing at Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, St. Francis Church, Chinese fishing net
- Watch the Cheyyappara Waterfalls
- Visit the Tea garden and museum in Munnar
- At Rajamala look at endangered animals like the Nilgiri Tahr
- Go on an elephant ride in Thekkady
- Stay in the traditional houseboat
Day 1 : Cochin (Arrival) & Sightseeing
- On Arrival at Kochi Airport/Railway Station you will meet our representative and you will transferred to your respective hotel by private vehicle.
- Check-in at the hotel, later proceed for sightseeing tour of cochin visiting to the famous Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Jews Street, St. Francis church, Chinese fishing net, evening explore the local market.
- Post tour return to hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Cochin - Munnar
- Post leisure breakfast, checkout from the hotel & drive to Munnar covering a distance of 130 kms / 4 hrs
- Enroute visit Cheyyappara Waterfalls.
- On the way to Munnar you can see tea gardens spread like a green carpet over hundreds of kilometers, lush green hills, a place so difficult to describe, very low population too far from pollution, most of the area covered by Tata tea.
- Munnar:-Tucked away in sunny, tropical Kerala is a cool green paradise, away from heat and dust, state's finest tea plantations. The best Hill station of Kerala... Watch the spectacular beauty of Tea gardens. Enjoy the nature, where the cloud turns into mist, which may touch you with a romantic feeling... It is located 1600 meter from sea level. This hill station was once the summer resort of the erstwhile British Government in South India.
- On arrival check into the hotel.
- Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 : Munnar Sightseeing
- After leisure breakfast, explore Munnar.
- Munnar is 1800 mts above sea level and also the home of South Indias highest peak (anamudi- 2695 mts).
- Visit Rajamala (eravikulam National Park - open as per the directions by the forest authorities ), the best place to see Nilgiri Tahr (hermitragus Hilarious)- the mountain goat of South India.
- Later visit the Tea Museum surrounded by tea Gardens- the only Museum of its kind; which illustrates the timeworn method of Tea production.
- Evening have a short visit at Munnar town.
- Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 4 : Munnar - Thekkady
- Today, proceed to Thekkady Periyar (110kms/3.5hrs).
- En-route enjoy a Spice Plantation tour. Embark on a journey to a spice plantation where you will be acquainted with numerous spices and plants of ious types.
- On arrival, check into your hotel.
- Post lunch proceed for an Elephant ride in Thekkady. Later, attend Kathakali dance / Kalaripayattu performance.
- The rest of the evening is at leisure to walk through the bustling spice market in the Kumily village.
- Overnight in Thekkady.
Day 5 : Thekkady - Alleppey
- Today morning after breakfast Proceed to Alleppey,
- Known as the Venice of the East. On arrival check into a Traditional Houseboat of Kerala Style.
- Cruise through the back waters is the fabulous way to explore the fascinating beauty of backwaters.
- While cruising in these floating luxury-villas, let your eyes settle for the rare and the unusual - skim past Chinese fishing nets, bowed-down paddy fields, and local inhabitants engaged in making coir products, rustic homes, and ancient temples and swaying coconut groves.
- Stay overnight in the Houseboat
Day 6 : Alleppey - Cochin
- Have a breezeful morning onboard Houseboat & post breakfast, checkout by 09.00 AM.
- Transfer to Cochin Airport in time to catch your flight back home with sweet memories
Package Payment Policy :
- 50% of the package cost to be paid in Advance to guarantee the rooms & vehicle.
- Balance 50% should be paid 15 days before the arrival date.
Package Cancellation Policy :
- Before 30 day from the tour date - 95% refund
- Before 15 days from the tour date - 50% refund
- Within 7 days from the tour date - No refund